Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs protection, but not abused and harmed for no reason at all.I DONT REALLY CARE IF THE WORLD BELIEVES MY STORY OR NOT BUT THE TRUTH IS IF I DIDNT KNOW THE TRUTH HOW WOULD HAVE I KNOWN THE NSA WAS BEHIND ALL OF MY INJURIES, IM AMERICAN MOST OF ALL IM A FEMALE IVE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HARM ANYONE OR NEVER WAS CONVICTED OF A CRIME AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT IS APART OF MY SECURITY THAT KEPT ME STRONG THROUGH THE TORTURE THAT NSA HAVE CAUSED AND PUT ME THROUGH, BY PAYING TOTAL STRANGERS AND GANG MEMBERS AND DRUG ADDICTS TO HUMILIATE ME TO MAKE THIER LIFE BETTER, I AM NOT A TERRORIST IM NOT A CHAT PERSON IM JUST A SINGLE CITIZEN TAKING CARE OF MY CHILD WHO WAS ALSO BEING HUMILIATED BY THEM ALL BECAUSE HE HAS A MUSLIM NAME.

Had an Experience with National Security Agency?

Comments

BG
Picayune, Mississippi, United States #868809

Those people will see when they have to go threw the same things that we are going threw and then we'll see whose laughing at who then when their friends are now laughing at them.

Los Angeles, California, United States #757346

Obamacare doesn't cover your meds? Seek help.

The NSA needs to be reprimanded for encouraging hatred. Who are they to judge people based on many things?

Chantilly, Virginia, United States #756923

I just looked at the photos. Apparently, this person is upset with the NSA - the National Speakers Association!

Chantilly, Virginia, United States #756916

Eat pork

to MikeBrady #756933

That is not a nice thing to say to someone.

to Anonymous Chantilly, Virginia, United States #756939

Sorry. Consume pork please. How's that?